BTI-169 is designed for cutting large block of paraffin and resin embedded material including whole organs, for light microscopy. The Knife holding clamps allow the knife to be offset to the direction of cut, a major advantage when sectioning large, hard blocks
- DURABLE POWDER COATING PAINT
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT
- AVOID VIBRATION DURING CUTTING SECTION
- Heavy casted base machined, precision ground the base& slider are finished with durable powder coating paint.
- Simple action of pushing & pulling slider forward and back using the operating handle.
- Unique design of the handle more action of pushing & pulling automatically advances & retracts the specimens
- With automatic feed mechanism, with micron feed from 1-50 micron in step of 1 micron for cutting hard wood & large paraffin specimens.
- Heavy duty model to avoid vibration during cutting section
- Knife holder hold microtome knife of 220mm special tool steel fabricated
- Extra wide object holder vise
- Smooth move menton stain lessrails
- Supplied complete with one Knife, Having back & handle in box, one bottle of lubricating oil and dustcover.