- EFFICIENT OPERATION AND MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT
- HIGH VOLUME WASTE TRAY
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- ACCURATE FEED MECHANISM
- SMOOTH-RUNNING SAFETY HAND WHEEL.
- BTI-167Histo cut is an ideal device for using in histology due to its ergonomic design, compact structure, and high precision, stable and reliable performance
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Ideal sectioning for using disposable blade.
- Large-volume removable waste convenient to use
- Imported cross-roller guide rails and high precision screw motion mechanism.
- Advance high-precision micro-drive feed system enable high-precision sectioning
- Small coarse-advance hand-wheel is close to the operator, in accordance with an ergonomic design
- Theprecisepositioningsystemisnotonlyeasytouse,butalsoprovidesaccurateXandYaxis adjustment.
- Blade holder can be laterally moved without direct contact, enabling use of The entire length of the blade.
- Cassetteholdercanbelockedatanypositionalongeachofthethreeaxes,enablingeasyadjustment of the specimen sectioning angle.
- 100% stainless steel construction provides unparalleled quality.
- ThefeedindicatorlocatedinfrontofmicrotomeisoperatedbythelatestCAMDRIVE SYSTEM for accurate feed setting from 1-50microns in steps of one micron.
SUPPLIEDWITH FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES:
- Steel razor 120mm with back and handle in box-1pc, Universal vise-1pc, Oil can-1pc, Universal Razor Holder-1pc,Honing Stone in box-1pc, Dust cover-1pc, Object holder(set of three)-1pair,Disposable blade holder with 5 nos. disposable blade, Illustrated operation manual-1pc,supplied in Styrofoam packing.